- Gift certificates do not expire.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed through the MotoExpo.com website or at our Concord California store location and must be used toward the purchase of products available in the store or listed on the website.
- Gift certificates must be used to purchase goods and cannot be used toward additional gift certificates.
- Gift certificates cannot be returned for a refund.
- If an order exceeds the amount of the recipient's gift certificate, the difference must be paid with a credit card or other accepted payment method.
- MotoExpo.com is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- If your state requires us to report and remit unclaimed property, we will deactivate the Gift Card once the funds are reported and submitted to the respective state, in compliance with state laws.
- If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.
MotoExpo LLC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATES CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.